Saturday 16 September 2017

The things people get up to.


Another day in France and it is a French holiday weekend. As I sit and write the motorhomes are rolling in thick and fast, looks like we might be in for a very interesting evening. The above painting is from the last place I stopped a beautiful historical town with many Roman remains and very interesting old building like in this small painting. 

I cannot believe that even now at this very minute there is somebody over taking a picture of one of the signs outside the laundry on the site. Is this a sign I have managed to miss or have not translated it to see the full humour of it. I must finish this and go over and take a second look.

In the meantime here are one or two more that I have in my collection.  

Customers who find our waitress rude ought to see the manager.  Please do not tell me the manager is even worse. 

Now how about this one for French humour. No trespassing without permission.

I wonder how effective this little advertisement was? Are you an adult that cannot read? If so, we can help you.

Now there is service 100% but here they go the extra mile. We are open seven days a week and also at the weekends. 

Would you want to visit this place? Mental health prevention centre. 

In a toilet on the motorway a notice beside a hand dryer read. Do not activate with wet hands.

I have for years asks those important questions and learned all the philosophical answers and questions about the existence of god and life after death. But here in a graveyard they have no doubt. The message read : Persons are prohibited from picking flowers from any but their own graves.  I ask the questions is that where all the flowers taken from graves go picked by the dead at night?

A last little thought for today. Guests are requested not to smoke or do other disgusting behaviours in their beds.

So there you have it. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment