Monday 11 September 2017

Lady In Red.


Lady in Red

I walked these woods yesterday warm and sunny with the odd little shower of rain. I think this person had just put on a waterproof or I might not have noticed her in the distance.

Let me share with you today another little group of thoughts that filled this muddled brain and give some kind of connection to where they come from. 

At one point yesterday I was playing the music Caventina and my wife tried to hum along. I said tried because she and my best friend Bert just cannot sing on key for the life of them, but at least they try I have given up with my voice being as it now is.

So this came to mind.  "She broke into song because she could not find the key."

Yes I know, sad. MY boiled egg at breakfast was slightly over cooked so I thought, " A boiled egg is hard to beat."

And so it went on throughout the day.

He had a photographic memory but it was never developed.

His mother thought he was a budding genius , sadly he turned out to be a blooming idiot.

I will leave you to guess where this came from, "She saw her first grey hairs, she thought she would dye.

Having purchased my banquette and croissants I thought

"Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis."

Listening to others in the store,

"Acupuncture jab well done." Yes there are Americans in the village.

Writing this blog and being aware of the struggles I had in early years even writing a sentence came this.

"Santa's  litte helpers are subordinate clauses." I never was good at English.

When I returned from my walk one of the men from another van was busy sorting his fishing rods bending over rather low. He was rather exposing his rear end in what in Scotland we call a workies bum

I Thought, " Those who get too big for their breeks (trousers) will be exposed in the end."

Go on have a go see if you can come up with some of your own, I am sure Jim will manage. 

Have a great day. Hope I brought a little smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment