Monday 4 September 2017

Some little thoughts.




Being on holiday and moving from place to place I have had little time to do a great deal of deep thinking but let me share some little thoughts that have passed across my mind while driving.


Tell me what you need, I will tell you how to get along without it.

Needing a person is like needing a parachute, if he is not there the first time you need him the chances are he will not be there the next time you need him.

On the keyboard of life always keep one finger close to the escape button.

This one is so true to my life. If it was not for the last minute, nothing would ever get done.

The person who cannot trust enough , will never be trusted.

My apologies for the briefness of this blog, it can only get better.

Have a marvellous day.




No comments:

Post a Comment