Wednesday 6 September 2017

Another wee thought or two.



I thank those who have taken time to tell me that they like my little comments. I was concerned that I was spending too much of my time contemplating my own navel something I have often been guilty of. Since arriving in France my mind has been seeking little answers for things that there probably never will be a simple answer for. That said I often find or think of little treasures that have found there way into the inner mess of my mind.

At present I am staying only short periods in one place, the next two days Paris. I hope this time to be able to visit the Musee Darcey which was closed on my last visit.

Was thinking of something my good friend Jim said the other day about health mulling it over. So my first little thought for this blog is.


Health is the greatest possession. Contentment the greatest treasure. Confidences the greatest friend.

He who knows what is enough will always have enough so will not suffer the pangs of desire.

The person who controls others is indeed powerful but the person who controls himself is even mightier.

At the centre of your being you will find the answer to all your questions, because you know who you are and what you want.

To realise that you do not understand that is a virtue, to not realise that you do not understand that is a great defect.

No comments:

Post a Comment