Wednesday 4 July 2018

Order out of chaos.


Try as hard as I might I can never stop myself from collecting seemingly meaningless scraps of information which I always promise one day to make notes about and sort into some kind of order. It just never seems to happen I never ever get around to it. It also means I continue to have that mind that flits here there and everywhere.

I have friends who live what I would call a frugal life, not a mean life, but an unwasteful one. They recycle whenever possible. They do not waste water and tend not to eat in expensive wasteful restaurants. They seldom if ever buy frivolities. 

Now I am aware that there is always a time for some such actions or life would become very dull and meaningless.

But if life is truly to have a depth and a meaning it cannot be built on wastefulness. Neither can it be built on fantasy or lies.

We should not fritter our efforts on away on trivialities, rather we should concentrate on endeavours that will deepen and enhance our days. We should neither carelessly tell lies because such action divorces us from the truth we seek.

whether our lives are meaningful and magnificent or wretched and hopeless depends on our daily actions.

I am speaking to myself when I say that all those collected pieces of information and details must be ordered into some kind of composition that is pleasing to others and helpful to me. Only then will I find the peace I seek.

Was a long tiring day yesterday forgive my musings.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment