Sunday 1 October 2017

Never Trust Anything

I go back to 
If these two pictures tell you anything they tell you not to trust or believe anything. Of course the first is a picture taken on my iPhone the second is my painting of the picture, painted using my Apple Pencil on my iPad Pro.
Of course the photograph is much more realistic than the painting. I have removed all the Lodges in the painting and made the sky just a little bit more blue.

It is amazing how the artist can just paint out anything that is not pleasing to the eye. Of course the camera never lies. Now does the artist lie or make things just a bit more pleasing? I leave the answer to that question in your mind and on your tongue. I know where I stand.

I go back to my little tales about gates brought to my mind by my painting of the gate I did the other day.

A young woman was walking home very late one night her own. Her way home passed a graveyard.

The shortest way was though the graveyard the long way was to take the route avoiding going through the graveyard.

As she passed the graveyard gates she was filled with fear. A man stood near her she asked him if he would mind going with her through the cemetery? 

Not at all he said and took her arm and began to walk with her. As she was going through she felt so much less afraid with the man beside her. 

She told the man that she was afraid of ghosts and was so happy he was there with hr.

He turned and looked at her and asked, "Why are you so afraid of us?"

You see what I mean never trust just what. you see.

Have a marvellous day. My apologies for the haphazard times of posting. Iffy wifi and travel oft times gets in the way.







No comments:

Post a Comment