Thursday 26 October 2017

Ten Little Things.


I saw this interesting tree very near to where I live and just could not resist drawing it. I am sorry that my painting does not really match up to it there were so many interesting shapes to be seen.

Before I go on sentence further can I thank all those who took time to wish me well yesterday. It seems that all my exercise is doing some good and I do not have to return for another six months unless of course things go downhill in the meantime. 

It was a very busy and hectic day a day of much in the way of stress. So as I sat waiting, as you do in hospitals, I came across this very interesting thought which I have made my own. 

Ten Little things that are within all of our grasps.

  1. Be grateful for friends and make sure you keep in touch with them and family.
  2. Talk about the things that concern you with those whom you trust to keep it to themselves.
  3. Listen a bit more when others tell you about their feelings.
  4. Take a break now and then stop pushing.
  5. Do something creative at least three times a week.
  6. Feel good about yourself, never easy but do it.
  7. Do not be afraid to ask for help.
  8. Eat and drink healthily.
  9. Stay active to the best of your ability.
  10. Do something for YOURSELF. (Not to impress others.)
Once again let me thank all for the concern shown. My problem has not gone away but I am so grateful that I have for years stayed fit and continue to do so. Seems I am doing myself a service. Still got to go for an update ultrasound scan but I think I can live with that.


To all who read this whom I consider friends have a wonderful day. It is good to be alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment