Wednesday 10 October 2018

Now let me think!


Now, why did I paint a ballerina looking like this? I have asked myself this so many times as I worked on it? Now did I have Swan lake in my mind at the time? That is a great possibility because this is something I do frequently it being one of my favourite pieces of classical music, and there is something wonderful about watching a large beautiful swan coming in to land on water.

Or maybe it is my swan song for ballerinas? Or maybe I am thinking of going out in a splash of glory rather than a bang or a whimper? So many questions and no answers. I leave you the reader to make up your own mind on the answers. 

Now having started and having said that I began to think of some other interesting questions that I could ask and you could give your own answer. I hope the questions have some real live import some may be more important than others depending on your age or circumstances but please take just a moment to read them and have a little thought.

Would love to hear any thoughts you had on them.

How old would you be if you did not know how old you are?

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

When all is said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity? ( Maybe the painting above?)


What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?


Why are you, you? ( Yes I do mean that.)

Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

Which is worse, when a good friend moves away or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

What are you most grateful for?

I am going to stop there even if I do have a great many more buzzing around in this silly head of mine. Those of you who know me well will see that the number of questions I have stuck with is a significant number, more to some than others and not at all so for me other than my negativity towards such things.

Have a marvellous day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment