Friday 18 August 2017

There Seem No Words.


There are times in life when words just seem meaningless. I arrived home yesterday from a nice quiet time spent with friends to hear about the events in Spain. I like many of you have walked down those very streets. I have taken school trips and walked down those streets. 
Words can never express the horror we feel so maybe I should not even try. 
I gather my words from the depths of my heart,
My feeling and thoughts let free over the boundaries of space.
Like the scent of a rose on the wind I send my feelings
To those  in innocence walked the paths I trod.
To face the hate of horror.
Like raging waves my heart cries out.
I gather courage from the peeled rose,
Allowing strength my bones to fill.
To console and ease the pain,
to sail through storms.
When words alone seem not enough .
Yet all we have to express love. 
Like me I am sure your thoughts are with those in Spain this day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment