Monday 6 June 2016

Friendship

 
The Jazz Player.

Holidays are a marvellous time to meet new people and maybe even establish new friendships. I know that I am fortunate enough to have made some very good and dear friends while caravanning. Friendship is  something to be cherished and never taken fro granted and I hope I do not do so.

There are of course various levels and types of "friends" as we who are on FB know. But even there I have had the pleasure of making some really good friends.

I was giving thought to this as I walked this morning I feel honoured to have so many good friends please believe me I treasure your friendship.

This reminded me of two stories about the worth of a true friend and made me smile maybe even laugh.

A group of  friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day.

That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of a dead deer.

"Where's Henry?" the others asked.

"Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail," the successful hunter replied.

"You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?" they inquired.

"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one's going steal Henry!"

Another little story.

The young man from  came running into the shop and shouted  to his friend, "John, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking bay!"
John replied, "Did you see who it was?"
The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number." 


Friendship who could live without it?

No comments:

Post a Comment