Wednesday 21 March 2018

Hate !



I so often find myself pulling back when tempted to say that I hate something. I just find the word an impossible word to allow over my lips. It is such a very harsh word and action. That being said I have more than once been on The receiving end of hatred. 

Hatred is like acid. It has the ability to destroy the container in which it is held but can do even more damage to that on which it is poured.

I think the worst story of hatred I ever heard about was of the man who obviously had a serious issue with his two daughters. Before dying, he wrote a will leaving his two daughters £1each. He also left them a curse hoping that their deaths would be soon after his own And that it would be lingering and painful.

He also hoped they ended in hell and suffered for eternity. I am sure like me you find this a most terrible thought. Here certainly was a person who had a sad end and probably an equally sad life.

A man who hated being patted on the back decided to do something about it. He packed explosive into a pack on his back and waited to be patted on the back. Determined to rid himself of such people. Of course in the process he also killed himself.

Hating is like burning down your house to kill a rat.

I wish you a love filled day, on such a day there is no room for the H word.

Apologies that this is such a short post. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment