Sunday 10 September 2017

Oh No


I Saw A Face.

I saw a face I thought I knew,
Staring out from ages past.
A face that told of hidden depths, of lessons learned
In the school of life.
I had wandered. Down through the years
And with these eyes cried tears
Of joy and pain.
The face now lined
With passing time, and dreams fulfilled and lost.
This face has smiled and spoke of love,
And held the loved within its gaze.
What now?
With passing years does the twinkle say.
I hope it encourages those still wrinkle free
To persevere along the path of life,
And dance on adventure paths
As this old face has done and more.


Apologies before I even begin. Seeing so many portraits by Cezzane I thought I should give it a try. I really do not mind doing portraits of other but myself I do not like so give me a bit of space. I am smiling.

I had another walk today after I awoke to a question. Where is the light coming from? Then it dawned on me.

Yes I know I have  a very sad mind when walking my wife tells me all the time and so do many of my friends. But here are a few other thoughts from yesterday.

The professor discovered that her theory of earthquakes was on shaky ground.

The dead batteries were given out free of charge. 

If you take a laptop computer for a run you could jog your memory. 


A dentist and a manicurist fought tooth and nail. 


A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.


The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered. 

 A grenade fell onto a kitchen floor in France , resulted in Linoleum Blownapart.


You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it. 


 He broke into song because he couldn't find the key. 

Yes I know but I will try better tomorrowI promise.

Have a great day. And forgive my sentimentality and humour.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment